Make Music Change Lives At Christmas
Make Music Change Lives at Christmas Appeal
We know that Christmas is going to be a very difficult time for people with complex health needs and their families. Because of the pandemic and second lockdown, many of these families tell us that they are ‘living in survival mode’ with critical support services and care stripped away. Many are facing isolation, exhaustion and anxiety.
Soundabout needs to raise £5,000 to be able to be there for these families throughout Christmas and beyond, providing free online musical activities every day to safely entertain, engage and educate adults and children with profound and multiple learning disabilities. Our musical communities without barriers also provide a vital support network for parents and carers.
Please make a donation to Soundabout’s “Make Music Change Lives at Christmas” and help us to reach our £5000 target so we can support vulnerable families and give everyone a reason to smile this Christmas and beyond.
You can also support the appeal by:
- Attending the Soundabout Virtual Christmas Concert, which includes readings and music from Radio 2 DJ Sara Cox, Celia Imrie, Lost Voice Guy, Andrea Begley, Dance Syndrome and the amazing Soundabout Inclusive Choirs from Bristol, Oxford, Peterborough and Wiltshire.
- Looking out for Soundabout’s 12 Days of Christmas Campaign on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram starting on December 1st and sharing it widely with your networks.
- Buying and sending our Soundabout Christmas Cards
- Downloading our fundraising pack for inspiration
- Becoming a regular donor and help Soundabout create musical communities without barriers throughout the year
- Volunteering your time to support Soundabout work over Christmas and beyond